She Shreds offers the ultimate snowmobile adventure! Whether it be an all girls snowmobile clinic or a men’s getaway weekend, they are the definition of a good, safe time!
Julie-Ann Chapman started She Shreds 4 years ago, the first all girls snowmobile clinics in the world, with a passion and dream in mind: teaching women to to progress their skills at snowmobiling in a fun and safe setting. Since then she has branched out and started taking men on backcountry adventures as well as teaching avalanche courses and first aid courses.
They design our clinics and rides with a big emphasis on safety. Clinics and rides are based all over British Columbia Canada. They do everything from private clinics/rides to large clinics/rides with max 6 people per group.
The clinics are designed to:
- Practice and test riders safety awareness in the backcountry (read avalanche terrain, rescue scenarios and techniques, safe route planning, etc)
- Evaluate rider abilities
- Fine tune and refine current skills
- Advance the rider to their own “next level”
- Create a comfortable and fun environment for riders to progress in the sport
- Allow riders to boost their confidence level on a snowmobile and allow them to truly love the sport
- Provide a fun adventure while documenting the whole day with photos and video